Here's to a kid-friendly bed that blends in beautifully with modern farmhouse living. This lovely loft bed features a charming front porch railing effect, to help kids create a little home of their own. Coordinating under bed bookcases or rolling storage bins (sold separately) are the perfect accompaniment to this contemporary bedroom suite.
- Bed frame and ladder made of solid wood
- Panels made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Replicated exotic wood grain in light tan natural wood coloration
- Loft-style bed with roof panels and sturdy ladder
- Top bunk with protective side rails
- Sturdy ladder leads to top bunk
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Mattress available, sold separately
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission states that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Twin Loft Bed
||Twin Loft Bed
|Item Color Key
||Wrenalyn Twin Loft Bed
|Item Series Name
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||78''W x 56''D x 18''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.