Truly putting high design into recline, this power recliner with genuine leather seating area proves that just because you're a recliner doesn't mean you have to look like one. Deceptively beautiful, its ultra clean-lined aesthetic is as cool and contemporary as they come. Low-profile back has a super swank look. When you need more support for your head and neck, the press of a button engages the Easy View™ power adjustable headrest, designed to let you lean back and still have a primo view of the TV. Ever-so-subtle curves and stunning stitching perfect the aesthetic.
- Includes 2 pieces: right-arm facing arm and left-arm facing zero wall power recliner
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Recliner with Power
||Recliner with Power
|Item Color Key
||Correze Recliner with Power
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||76''W x 41''D x 33.25''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.